1. FAT FREEZE IS CRYOLIPOLYSIS
Fat Freeze is technically known as Cryolipolysis, which means cooling down fat cells down to a temperature initiating the apoptosis process. In short, Fat Freeze kills and disposes the fat cells targeted.
2. OUR BODY CLEARS THE FROZEN FAT CELLS EFFECTIVELY
Our body is really good at making sure we don’t have cells we no longer need left around and breaks them down after they have been frozen during treatment.
3. WE REALLY DO PEE AWAY THE FAT CELLS!
Peeing, pooping, sweating and breathing is all part of the natural process of ridding ourselves of waste. The fat cells that are killed by the treatment is disposed through the lymphatic system.
4. THE TREATED AREA MAY FEEL LIKE A CHILLED CHICKEN THIGH
Immediately after treatment, the areas will of course feel colder but it rarely freeze solid. The skin will be pink for a while, but this will last for between 30 to 60 minutes after.
5. RESULTS ARE NOT INSTANT AND YOU WILL NEED TO BE PATIENT
As the body takes time to naturally dispose the dead fat cells, you will take between 30 days to 90 days to see the full extend of the treatment.
6. WELLAFREEZE IS NOT JUST FOR THE BELLY
While the belly or stomach is the most popular treatment area, other areas such as the hips, inner thighs, lower back, upper arms or even chin can be treated.
7. WELLAFREEZE CAN ALSO TREAT MAN BOOPS OR GYNECOMASTIA
WellaFreeze can also be used effectively to treat male chest reduction or Gynecomastia, the swelling of beast tissue in males.
8. SIDE EFFECTS ARE VERY MINIMAL OR NON-EXISTENT
Side effects are very minimal and only include pinkness that lasts up to an hour after the treatment. There is also no down-time.
9. YOU CAN DO TWO BODY PARTS CONCURRENTLY
At Wellaholic, our machines allow you two concurrent sessions at one go, thereby saving you time for treatments.
To find out more about Wellaholic's WellaFreeze, click on this link.