Does IPL remove hair permanently?
Table of Contents
- Introduction: What is IPL?
- How IPL works
- Advantages of IPL for hair removal
- Disadvantages of IPL for hair removal
- SHR vs IPL for hair removal
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal by Wellaholic
- What is SHR or Super Hair Removal?
- WellaSmooth™ Includes the Following Three Hair Removal Services
- See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
- Pricing of SHR Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
Introduction: What is IPL?
If you’ve ever wondered what IPL is, or what it stands for, you’re not alone. IPL is short for Intense Pulsed Light, and it’s a type of light treatment that is used for a variety of skin concerns. IPL can be used to treat sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, and more. The light pulses target specific areas of the skin, and the heat from the light helps to boost collagen production.
How IPL works
IPL, or intense pulsed light, is a treatment that uses pulses of light to improve the appearance of skin. IPL can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns, including sun damage, age spots, and rosacea. IPL works by targeting the deeper layers of skin without damaging the surface of the skin. The light energy from the IPL device is absorbed by the targeted areas of skin, which triggers a healing response.
Advantages of IPL for hair removal
There are many advantages of IPL for hair removal. IPL is quick, effective, and safe for most skin types. It can be used on small or large areas of the body, and it is affordable compared to other hair removal methods.
IPL treatments work by targeting the pigment in the hair follicle. The heat from the laser destroys the follicle, which prevents the hair from growing back. IPL is most effective on dark hair, but it can also be used on lighter hair colors.
IPL treatments are usually done in a series of 6-8 sessions, spaced 4-6 weeks apart. After a few sessions, you will see a significant reduction in hair growth. Most people see permanent results after 3-5 years of treatment.
Disadvantages of IPL for hair removal
IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light, is a popular choice for hair removal. However, there are some disadvantages to using this method. IPL can be less effective on certain skin types, and it can also be more expensive than other methods. Additionally, IPL can cause side effects such as redness and swelling.
SHR vs IPL for hair removal
If you’re looking for a hair removal treatment that will leave your skin smooth and silky, you may be wondering if SHR or IPL is the best option for you. Here’s a quick guide to help you decide which treatment is right for you.
SHR stands for Super Hair Removal. This treatment uses laser energy to target the hair follicles and destroy them. The result is permanent hair removal. IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. This treatment uses light energy to target the hair follicles and disable them. The result is temporary hair reduction.
So, which treatment is right for you? If you’re looking for permanent hair removal, SHR is the best option. If you’re looking for temporary hair reduction, IPL may be a better option for you.
SHR Permanent Hair Removal by Wellaholic
SHR Hair Removal‘s Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT) In-Motion laser hair removal technology is a breakthrough in customer comfort and effectiveness of treatments. SHR or Super Hair Removal technology heats the skin gently through the melanin and the stem cells with low energy but high frequency. SHR uses only 50% of the energy for permanent hair removal. The remaining 50% is absorbed into the stem cells responsible for hair production.
What is SHR or Super Hair Removal?
- Wellaholic’s SHR Hair Removal is voted Best Hair Removal Treatment by Daily Vanity Spa and Beauty Awards 2020/2021/2022.
- SHR is an advanced permanent hair removal technology known to be ideal for the typical Singaporean hair and skin type.
- SHR users low energy and rapid pulsing diode laser to deliver both light and heat energy to the skin at rapid shots per second to target the hair follicles.
- SHR uses only 50% of the energy for permanent hair reduction. The remaining 50% is absorbed into the stem cells responsible for producing hairs.
- SHR’s Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT) In-Motion laser hair elimination technology is a breakthrough in customer comfort and effectiveness of treatments, and is known to be more effective and gentler on the skin as compared to the older IPL technology.
SHR causes less discomfort as compared to IPL hair removal. SHR is also suitable for all hair types and skin tones as compared to IPL, making it an effective means for permanent hair reduction.
WellaSmooth™ Includes the Following Three Hair Removal Services
Choose from our
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal PRESTIGE Unlimited – Enjoy our bestseller SHR hair reduction treatment for all body parts
- Unlimited Shaving Service – Enjoy unlimited shaving service on all body parts
- Skin Whitening/Hydrating (PTT) with AfterGlow – Enjoy post-treatment whitening or hydrating therapy followed by AfterGlow red-light treatment to rejuvenate your skin
See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Pricing of SHR Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from unlimited monthly hair removal plans (with unlimited SHR hair removal shots) for unlimited body parts, or choose from per-session hair removal price plans. Wellaholic’s hair removal prices are generally divided into the following categories: