Is Fat Freezing Effective for Fat Loss?
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction: Is Fat Freezing Effective for Fat Loss?
- 2 What Really is Fat Freezing or Cryolipolysis?
- 3 “Fat freezing is a great alternative to traditional methods of fat loss, proving that you don’t have to sacrifice your health for results!”
- 4 Does Fat Freeze Really Work?
- 5 Who is a Good or Ideal Candidate for Fat Freezing?
- 6 What’s the Run Down on Body Fats?
- 7 Does fat freezing tighten loose skin?
- 8 How is the cryolipolysis procedure like?
- 9 How many treatments does it take to see results from fat freezing?
- 10 What is WellaFreeze™ 360 Advanced Fat Freezing?
- 11 WellaFreeze™ 360 uses 360 probes which can freeze and reduce up to 34% of body fat per session with no or minimal bruising to the body.
- 12 Why Choose WellaFreeze™ 360 Advanced Fat Freeze?
- 13 WellaFreeze™ Fat Freezing Can Target the Following Body Parts
- 14 Pricing of Slimming Treatments by Wellaholic
- 15 Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Slimming Treatment Providers in Singapore?
Introduction: Is Fat Freezing Effective for Fat Loss?
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on advanced fat freeze technology. In this article, we will discuss the latest technology in fat freeze, including the WellaFreeze 360, and how it can help you achieve your fat loss goals. We will also discuss the differences between WellaFreeze 360 and other similar devices on the market, such as Clatuu 360 and CoolSculpting 360. By the end of this article, you will have a better understanding of the benefits of WellaFreeze 360, and how it can help you achieve your desired body shape.
What Really is Fat Freezing or Cryolipolysis?
Fat freeze, also known as cryolipolysis, is a non-invasive procedure that uses cold temperatures to destroy fat cells in targeted areas of the body. This technology was first introduced in the early 2000s and has since become a popular alternative to traditional liposuction. The procedure is painless, and there is no downtime required, making it an excellent option for individuals who do not want to undergo surgery.
“Fat freezing is a great alternative to traditional methods of fat loss, proving that you don’t have to sacrifice your health for results!”
Does Fat Freeze Really Work?
Well, that depends on what you mean by “work.” Will it help to sculpt your body and replace a healthy diet and regular exercise? Definitely not. Will it make you lose weight? Nope, it does not work like that either. What it will do, however, is reduce small amounts of fat in the most stubborn areas.
It does actually work, and there’s good science and results from research case studies behind it. If you reduce the temperature of fat to a certain degree, cells go into what’s called apoptosis (fat cell death), which means they kill themselves and your body digests its by-products. The magic of it is you’re cooling down the skin to a temperature where it hurts the fat, but it doesn’t hurt the skin, and that’s why it works so well as an effective fat reduction treatment.
CoolSculpting and other forms of cryolipolysis have a high success rate. They are effective for removing areas of fat from the body, and have fewer side effects than other procedures, such as liposuction. Though this procedure can remove areas of fat, it is not a miracle cure, and people should not expect to see a complete removal of fat. The procedure will not work for everybody, and some people may experience worse side effects than others.
Who is a Good or Ideal Candidate for Fat Freezing?
Fat freezing, or cryolipolysis, has become increasingly popular as a non-invasive way to lose pockets of fat without needles, knives, or significant downtime. But, as with any medical procedure, it’s not for everyone.
You should be near your ideal body weight
The ideal candidate for fat freezing is someone who is at or near their ideal body weight but has stubborn pockets of fat that won’t go away with diet and exercise. Cryolipolysis is not a weight loss treatment and should not be used as a substitute for healthy habits.
You should have pinchable fat
Fat freezing is best suited for people with pinchable fat, which means that the fat can be easily grabbed between two fingers. This type of fat tends to respond well to cryolipolysis. However, individuals with large amounts of visceral fat, which is fat that surrounds the organs and is not pinchable, are not good candidates for the procedure.
You should not have certain medical conditions
It’s important to note that cryolipolysis is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, such as cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. It’s also not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Always Consult a Doctor When Uncertain
In summary, the ideal candidate for fat freezing is someone who is at or near their ideal body weight but has stubborn pockets of pinchable fat that won’t go away with diet and exercise. It’s important to consult with a qualified healthcare provider to determine if you are a good candidate for cryolipolysis and to discuss any potential risks or complications.
What’s the Run Down on Body Fats?
Let’s start with the basics. Not all fat is created equal. We have two distinct types of fat in our bodies: subcutaneous fat (the kind that may roll over the waistband of your pants) and visceral fat (the stuff that lines your organs and is associated with diabetes and heart disease). A recent study showed that the body’s ability to remove subcutaneous fat decreases with age, which means we are fighting an uphill battle with each birthday we celebrate.
Men tend to have a lower body fat percentage than women due to differences in their body composition. On average, men have more lean tissue and less fat than women. Furthermore, the ideal body fat percentage also differs based on age. For example, a healthy body fat percentage for a man in his 20s is around 15-20%, while a healthy body fat percentage for a man in his 60s is around 23-26%.
Does fat freezing tighten loose skin?
Well, kind of, but not really. While there is a natural contraction that occurs when you remove fat with any treatment, there’s nothing specific about the CoolSculpting technology that causes skin tightening . There are treatments using radio frequency to heat the skin to tighten it, such as Wellaholic’s WellaSculpt. But CoolSculpting does not have that. Lifestyle and other factors may also play a role. A person who continues to eat an unhealthful diet and remains sedentary while undergoing CoolSculpting can expect less fat reduction.
How is the cryolipolysis procedure like?
Cryolipolysis isn’t surgery and doesn’t use needles. The device holds the part of your body your doctor wants to target between two paddles. The paddles cool quickly and your doctor leaves them in place for about 35 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. During that time, the process destroys about 20%-25% of the fat cells in the area that’s targeted.
At Wellaholic, we offer the traditional fat freezing machines with probes that contain two paddles. We also have our revolutionary WellaFreeze 360, which is the top-range, best-performing cryolipolysis machine. WellaFreeze 360 increase absolute fat removal by up to 19% more (in addition to the usual 14% to 28% fat reduction from each session). Also painless and no downtime; the body will naturally dispose dead fat cells. What’s special about WellaFreeze 360 is that up to 4 probes or applicators can be used concurrently at one session (as short as 30 minutes due to its efficiency and effectiveness) hence saving both time and money for the patient.
How many treatments does it take to see results from fat freezing?
It often takes a few treatments to get to your optimum results. A single treatment will yield very minimal change, sometimes imperceptible to clients. One of the downsides of [CoolSculpting] is there’s a range for any one person. All hope is not lost, however, because both experts agree that the more treatments you have, the more results you will see. What will happen eventually is an up to 25 percent fat reduction in a treatment area. At best you get mild fat reduction a slightly improved waistline, less bulging of any particular area that’s concerning.
What is WellaFreeze™ 360 Advanced Fat Freezing?
- WellaFreeze™ 360 Fat Freezing is the latest innovation in fat freezing. It uses a newer Cryolipolysis model over the traditional WellaFreeze cryolipolysis machine.
- WellaFreeze™ 360 Fat Freezing helps target the stubborn fat and cellulite areas of your body that do not react well to exercise and dieting.
- WellaFreeze™ 360 Fat Freezing “dissolves” fat cells controlled cooling at sub-zero temperatures.
- WellaFreeze™ 360 Fat Freezing with its newer technology can remove between 17% to 34% of subcutaneous fat from each session.
- WellaFreeze™ 360 Fat Freezing can treat up to 4 body parts concurrently.
- WellaFreeze™ 360 Fat Freezing takes only 30 minutes per session, due to increased freezing efficiency.
WellaFreeze™ 360 uses 360 probes which can freeze and reduce up to 34% of body fat per session with no or minimal bruising to the body.
Why Choose WellaFreeze™ 360 Advanced Fat Freeze?
- Latest 4th Generation Freezing. WellaFreeze™ 360 advanced fat freezing uses the latest fat freeze technology and is designed for customers who wants to achieve highest fat reduction with fat freezing.
- Up to 34% Fat Loss Each Session. Increase in percentage of fat loss due to newer technology and coverage.
- 360° Surround Cooling Technology. The handles or cooling cups can be adjusted to fit all body curves and contouring for best freezing.
- Breathing Technology Reduces Bruising. “Breathing” technology improves freeze while minimising bruising from the suction.
- Shorter Time Needed. Each duration is reduced from typical 60 minutes to just 30 minutes.
WellaFreeze™ Fat Freezing Can Target the Following Body Parts
- Stomach / Belly / Tummy / Abdomen
- Love Handles / Flanks
- Under the Neck / Double Chin
- Back / Bra Area
- Male Chest (Pseudo gynecomastia)
- Under Buttocks (Banana Roll)
Pricing of Slimming Treatments by Wellaholic
- Price Transparency. Wellaholic offers pricing transparency by publishing and updating all prices on our website.
- Flexible Per-Session or Unlimited Plans. Customers can choose from unlimited monthly or per-session slimming price plans.
- Mix and Match Easily. Wellaholic’s slimming prices are divided into different categories for easy selection.
- No Price Shocks. Customers can expect to pay only for the treatments provided instead of being surprised by additional fees or charges at the end of their slimming session.
Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Slimming Treatment Providers in Singapore?
- Leading Slimming Chain in Singapore. Wellaholic is a leading slimming and body contouring chain in Singapore that is highly sought after by customers.
- Quality & Safe Treatments. The company is committed to providing quality and safe treatments with experienced staff.
- Wide Range of Slimming Treatments. Wellaholic offers a wide range of slimming treatments for various body parts including chin, upper arms, front armpit fat, bra line, gynecomastia, back, upper abdomen, lower abdomen, love handles, underbutt, thighs and knees.
- Trained & Experienced Consultants. All treatments are performed by trained professionals who understand the skincare needs of both female and male customers.
- Advanced Slimming Technology. Advanced slimming technologies such as ultrasound, Cryolipolysis, radio frequency and cold wave lasers are used to ensure a safe experience with no downtime or discomfort during the entire process.
- Most Affordable Provider. Wellaholic provides competitive pricing for its treatments which makes it one of the most affordable providers in Singapore.
Reason 1: Wellaholic Offers Comprehensive Slimming Services and Expertise at Affordable Prices
Wellaholic offers different types of slimming treatments for your fat management needs. Our slimming packages can be broken down into the following categories:
- WellaShape Double Slimming Plan
- Double slimming plan combining 2 slimming technologies at a discounted price.
- Freeze fat via WellaFreeze™ 360 advanced fat freezing.
- Then choose 1 other slimming treatment.
- Most cost-effective slimming combo plan.
- WellaFreeze 360 Advance Fat Freeze
- Latest fat freeze technology with improved freezing and coverage area.
- Efficient freeze reduces treatment time to just 30 minutes per session.
- Each session can remove up to 34% subcutaneous fat.
- Each session includes 2 handles/probes to target 2 body parts concurrently.
- Interchangeable probes to effectively target different body areas & curves.
- “Breathing” technology regulates vacuum suction to minimise bruising.
- WellaFreeze Fat Freezing
- Original fat freeze technology, also known as CoolSculpting.
- Uses sub-zero temperature to freeze and eliminate fat cells.
- Each session can reduce up to 28% subcutaneous fat.
- Each session takes about 45 minutes to 60 minutes per session.
- WellaSculpt RF Body Sculpting
- Advanced RF energy to heat and tighten loose skin.
- Ideal for body sculpting and body sculpting.
- Works well when used in conjunction with fat freezing.
- Each session includes 2 body parts and takes 30 minutes.
- Ultrasonic Cavi 360
- Ultrasound fat cavitation to vibrate and burst the fat deposits.
- Ideal for targeting fats that is less “pinchable” and deeper in the body.
- Can lead to reduction of body mass (1cm to 3cm) in as little as 3 treatments.
- Each session includes 2 body parts and takes 30 minutes.
- Laser Lipo 360
- Cold wave lasers to eliminate fat with no downtime.
- Fat cells absorb laser energy, causing fat to escape from fat cell membrane.
- Each session comes with 8 laser plates for various body parts.
- Each session takes 25 minutes.
- Compliments other slimming treatments.
You can refer to the table below for a breakdown of Wellaholic’s various slimming services and how they can meet your slimming objectives. Our customers generally combine several treatments for the best slimming and body contouring outcome.
|Slimming Treatment||Features||Ideal For Customers Who|
|WellaShape Double Slimming||WellaFreeze 360 + 1 Other Slimming Treatment||– Want quick results|
– Want to combine 2 treatments at discount
|WellaFreeze 360 Advance Fat Freeze||Latest fat freeze technology with 360 handle coverage||– Want up to 34% fat loss|
– Want less bruising
|WellaFreeze Fat Freeze||Original fat freeze technology with 2 freeze plates||– Want to try fat freezing for first time|
|WellaSculpt RF Body Sculpting||Advanced RF energy to tighten loose skin||– Want to get rid of loose skin|
– Want to tone the body
|Ultrasonic Cavi 360||Ultrasound fat cavitation to vibrate and burst the fat deposits||– Want to target fat that is less “pinchable”|
|Laser Lipo 360||Cold wave lasers to eliminate fat with no downtime||– Want to shrink fat cells in conjunction with other treatments|
|Stretch Mark Microneedling||Remove appearance of stretch marks using multiple micro-needles||– Want to remove the appearance of stretch marks (fat loss / pregnancy)|
Reason 2: Wellaholic Has Over 50 Awards and 2000 Genuine Customer Reviews
- Over 50 Awards. Wellaholic’s WellaFreeze 360 and Ultrasonic Cavi 360 have been recognized by top beauty publications such as Daily Vanity, Beauty Insider, and Tropika Club Magazine, earning prestigious awards from 2018 to 2023.
- Over 2000 Verified Customer Reviews. Wellaholic has over 2000 verified positive reviews from our customers in Singapore and beyond.
- Verifiable Reviews. The reviews are verified and positive, which indicates the high level of customer satisfaction (see reviews below).
- Over 50% Repeat Customers. More than 50% of Wellaholic’s customers are repeat and recurring customers.
Reason 3: It’s Easy to Book an Appointment at Wellaholic
- Open 361 Days Per Year. Wellaholic’s 8 outlets are open 361 days a year, including public holidays, so that customers can easily book an appointment.
- No Queues. All appointments are booked in advanced to prevent the need to queue and wait unnecessarily during peak hours.
- Easy Online Booking. Customers can conveniently book and reschedule appointments online or via the booking app.
- No Extra Cost for Choosing Consultant. Customers can select their preferred consultant without having to pay any additional fees.