Get rid of wrinkles and improve skin texture with RF Microneedling
Table of Contents
- What is Radiofrequency or RF Microneedling?
- How RF Microneedling works?
- The Benefits and Advantages of RF Microneedling
- How Often Should You Get an RF Microneedling Facial Done
- Risks and side effects of RF microneedling
- Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
- See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
What is Radiofrequency or RF Microneedling?
RF microneedling is a new cosmetic procedure that is gaining popularity for its ability to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The treatment involves the use of a device that emits radiofrequency waves to heat the tissue beneath the skin. This helps to stimulate collagen production, which in turn can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. If you are looking at a newer technology which combines RF and microneedling to fade wrinkles and improve skin texture, this article is just for you.
How RF Microneedling works?
RF microneedling uses radiofrequency energy to heat the deep layers of skin. This helps to stimulate collagen production, which can improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. RF microneedling can be used on the face, neck, and other areas of the body. The procedure is typically done in a series of treatments, spaced a few weeks apart.
The Benefits and Advantages of RF Microneedling
This relatively new treatment uses radiofrequency energy to heat the deep layers of skin, stimulating collagen production and resulting in smoother, firmer skin. RF microneedling can be used to treat a variety of concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, and even loose skin.
There are several research papers that prove the effectiveness of RF Microneedling.
- In one 2018 study (Source), the RF microneedle treatment offers a minimally invasive treatment option with little downtime for the treatment of acne scars, improvement in skin texture, and reduced size of skin pores. The results suggest this treatment offers high satisfaction in results among clinicians and patients.
- In a 2014 study (Source), it was concluded that RF Microneedling treatment can be considered as an effective modality of treatment for moderate to severe acne scars in patients with an added advantage of minimal downtime and effective improvement.
- In a 2020 article (Source), Microneedling with radiofrequency is a great option for skin tightening and resurfacing to treat wrinkles, lip lines, acne scars, other depressed scars, and stretch marks, and it can be used regardless of skin phototype. RF microneedling is deemed safe to use in patients with darker skin types
Who can Benefits from RF Microneedling?
If you’re considering RF microneedling, you may be wondering if it’s right for you. This treatment can be used to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars. It can also help tighten the skin. RF microneedling is suitable for most skin types. However, people with darker skin may need to be treated with a lower setting to avoid complications.
How Often Should You Get an RF Microneedling Facial Done
RF microneedling is a popular cosmetic treatment that can help improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and scars. But how often should you get RF microneedling done?
Most RF microneedling treatments are performed every 4 to 6 weeks. However, your specific treatment schedule may be different, depending on your goals and your skin’s response to the treatments.
Risks and side effects of RF microneedling
RF microneedling is a new cosmetic procedure that has grown in popularity in recent years. However, as with any new procedure, there are risks and side effects associated with RF microneedling. The most common side effect is skin irritation, which can range from mild to severe. Other potential side effects include infection, scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
Gold RF Microneedling Facial by Wellaholic
Gold RF Microneedling is a revolutionary skin treatment that delivers dramatic anti-ageing results by combining fractional radiofrequency (RF) with microneedling to effectively treat acne, acne scar, pigmentation, stretch marks & enlarged pores. Gold RF Microneedling can also lift saggy skin and revitalise dull and uneven skin tone.
What is Gold RF Microneedling Facial Treatment?
If you are looking for an effective method to clear your acne scars, wrinkles or pigmentation, or if you are looking to tighten saggy skin such as jowl lines and nasolabial folds without any invasive surgery, then Gold RF Microneedling is the right treatment for you. Gold RF Microneedling combines two scientifically-proven techniques, microneedling and fractional radiofrequency (RF) to treat a variety of skin conditions.
- Gold RF Microneedling uses up to 64 needles to penetrate the skin, releasing RF energy to trigger collagen and elastin production for the ultimate anti-ageing treatment for a clearer complexion and firmer skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and extremely effective aesthetic treatment for treating acne scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gold RF Microneedling has the ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin using the combination of Microneedling with Radiofrequency, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a dermatological treatment has seen extensive positive clinical results. This is an improvement over just doing a Microneedling or Radiofrequency treatment on its own.
Gold RF Microneedling combines radiofrequency with microneedling to stimulate tissue remodelling, thereby triggering the production of collagen.
What are the Benefits of Gold RF Microneedling Facial?
Gold RF Microneedling has all the skin resurfacing benefits of traditional microneedling, but with the added technology of insulated needles that deliver RF energy to the skin, creating new microchannels linking your skin’s layers.
- Gold RF Microneedling create tiny wounds in your skin to prompt your body to replace old skin cells with healthy new ones, the RF energy heats deep layers of your dermis to encourage collagen growth and tissue tightening, leading to visibly healthier skin that continues to improve over the following months.
- Gold RF Microneedling leads to faster cell turnover and quicker results than traditional microneedling.
- Gold RF Microneedling has a shorter recovery time as compared to traditional microneedling, laser resurfacing treatments and chemical peels. There is also less risk of hyperpigmentation.
See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all our prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from a single-session plan or choose a multi-session plan for greater discounts. Wellaholic’s facial treatments are generally divided into the following categories:
Please click on the menu below to see the pricing for the various facial treatments by Wellaholic. Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling. In fact, Wellaholic is well-known for not only our transparent and cheap pricing but also without any hidden costs. All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).