How does Red Light Therapy Work?
Table of Contents
- What is Red Light therapy?
- How Does Red Light Therapy Work?
- What are the Benefits?
- How long does it take for Red Light therapy to work?
- Does Wellaholic offer Red Light Therapy?
- LED Cell Regen Facial by Wellaholic
- What are the Different Wavelengths Used by LED Cell Regen Facial?
- WellaFacial™ by Wellaholic
- See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
- Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
What is Red Light therapy?
Red light therapy, or infra-red therapy, is a form of phototherapy, which involves being exposed to specific wavelengths of light using various light sources. Red light therapy penetrates deeper into the skin than other light wavelengths and is believed to help rejuvenate skin. Red light is also commonly used to treat skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, as well as help ease pain and even accelerate the healing of wounds. Red Light Therapy or AfterGlow is the stage 2 treatment offered by Wellaholic.
How Does Red Light Therapy Work?
Unlike other wavelengths, red light is absorbed into the skin to a depth of about 10mm where it can heat and positively affect cells within the body. Red light therapy is thought to work by acting on the “power plant” in your body’s cells called mitochondria. With more energy, other cells can do their work more efficiently, such as repairing skin, boosting new cell growth and enhancing skin rejuvenation.
What are the Benefits?
Infrared LED light therapy uses concentrated beams of light to help remove skin blemishes, especially on the face. In general, infrared light therapy uses a combination of red light and infrared light to promote skin health because the Light-emitting diode (LED) lights emit light at red and infrared wavelengths to help wound healing. The red light helps stimulate healing, which can treat acne scars, rosacea, age spots and blemishes caused by broken capillaries. Infrared therapy tends to be used to treat wrinkles and other problems caused by poor skin support, such as translucent skin or coarse skin.
There are many benefits of red light therapy treatment. It has been shown that the red light can increase circulation and therefore oxygenation and nutrient delivery to the skin, as well as increase the activity of fibroblasts, which aid the production of collagen and elastin. The improved circulation can reduce inflammations and aid lymphatic drainage which clears waste products away from the skin. It can also promote the production of DNA and ATP (cell energy).
Red light therapy treatment can, therefore, be used to treat or complement treatment of a number of conditions. From reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to soothing psoriasis and eczema. When treated using an appropriate light source and regimen it can work very successfully, with noticeably results very quickly.
How long does it take for Red Light therapy to work?
Patients can experience a reduction in symptoms quickly – even as early as after their first treatments session. Better results are found with more treatments, but results are long-lasting and can continue for weeks after the final photodynamic therapy .
Does Wellaholic offer Red Light Therapy?
Wellaholic’s LED Cell Regeneration Facial uses different wavelengths from light energy to target the skin for various beneficial effects. This photodynamic therapy is able to improve skin elasticity, produce collagen, minimise blemishes and pimples as well as to soothe aggravated skin and even reduce scarring.
LED Cell Regen Facial by Wellaholic
Wellaholic’s LED Cell Regeneration Facial uses different wavelengths from light energy to target the skin for various beneficial effects. This light treatment is able to improve skin elasticity, produce collagen, minimise blemishes and pimples as well as to soothe aggravated skin and even reduce scarring.
Light-based skincare therapy has been studies for many decades and is clinically proven to help address skin issues. Facial therapists including dermatologists use light-based or photo-dynamic treatments to help improve skin conditions or even boost product and serum absorption as well as circulation.
What are the Different Wavelengths Used by LED Cell Regen Facial?
- Wellaholic’s LED Cell Regeneration Facial uses different wavelengths to target the skin for various beneficial effects.
- They are able to improve skin elasticity, produce collagen, minimise blemishes and pimples as well as to soothe aggravated skin and even reduce scarring.
- RED Light – 640nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 1-6nm. Red light helps to regenerate skin cells and skin tissue, stimulate collagen proteins, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation. (Anti-inflammatory effects)
- BLUE Light – 432nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 1nm. Blue light helps to treat acne and sun spots, inhibits sebaceous glands, improves skin texture, diminishes acne scars, treats enlarged oil glands and also improves depression.
- GREEN Light – 532nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 0.5 to 2nm. Green light decreases melanin production and whitens skin, decreases age spots and freckles, reduces pigmentation, reduces spider veins and rosacea.
- YELLOW Light – 583nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 1-2nm. Yellow light stimulates production of red blood cells, reduces appearance of tiny blood vessels on skin, boosts lymphatic flow and blood flow and increases cellular growth.
WellaFacial™ by Wellaholic
WellaFacial™ is Wellaholic‘s signature facial regime, designed for customers who want an extensive all-inclusive facial regime which includes the latest technologies to promote cellular renewal and anti-ageing. WellaFacial™ provides additional free treatments to help our customer look their best at an affordable per-session pricing.
Unlike typical facials which involves steaming the face, and manual extraction of blackheads, etc., Wellaholic advocates the use of technology and scientifically proven methods to help our customers with their anti-ageing regime. The result– visible differences over the course of a three-to-six month period.
What is WellaFacial™?
- Incorporates Best-of-Breed technology facials at affordable pricing
- Designed for customers who want a regular facial regime which includes the latest technologies to promote cellular renewal and anti-ageing.
- Ideal for all skin tones; treats dark spots, heal sun damage, all at a cellular level.
- WellaFacial™ provides additional free treatments to help our customer look their best at an affordable per-session pricing.
- Pay for WellaBoost™ (4 Serums) needle-free skin booster and Microneedling (Face) to get free additional Microneedling (Neck) and LED Cell Regeneration treatments as part of our special WellaFacial™ plan.
What are the Benefits of WellaFacial™?
WellaFacial™ allows you to choose the combination of treatments that works best for your skin concerns:
- Microneedling: Effective in resurfacing skin and treatment acne scars, pigmentation and stretch marks.
- WellaBoost™: Needle-less skin booster with two different technologies to help increase skin hydration, collagen production as well as skin regeneration.
- LED Cell Regeneration: Uses different wavelengths to target the skin for various beneficial effects such as improving skin elasticity, boosting collagen production, minimising blemishes and pimples as well as soothing aggravated skin and even reduce scarring.
See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Pricing of Facial Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all our prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from a single-session plan or choose a multi-session plan for greater discounts. Wellaholic’s facial treatments are generally divided into the following categories:
Please click on the menu below to see the pricing for the various facial treatments by Wellaholic. Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling. In fact, Wellaholic is well-known for not only our transparent and cheap pricing but also without any hidden costs. All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are actual prices (i.e. not trial prices).