How does Hyaluronic Acid Work On the Skin?
Table of Contents
- How does hyaluronic acid work on skin?
- The benefits of hyaluronic acid
- Hyaluronic acid Plumps up skin for a youthful appearance
- Hyaluronic acid Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Hyaluronic acid Moisturizes dry skin
- Hyaluronic acid Soothes and repairs damaged skin
- How to use hyaluronic acid
- WellaBoost by Wellaholic Infuses Your Skin with Hyaluronic Acid
Introduction to Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that is commonly found in the human body. It is a natural lubricant, and it helps to keep the joints lubricated. Hyaluronic acid can also be used as a filler in cosmetic procedures, such as fillers for lips, cheeks, and noses. In recent years, hyaluronic acid has gain in popularity as a skincare serum, especially in Singapore. Let’s find out more about hyaluronic acid and how it can benefit you.
What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule found in the body that plays an important role in maintaining hydration and lubrication. It is also responsible for the skin’s ability to retain moisture, which is why it is used as a filler in many skincare products. Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that has been around since the 1920s. Hyaluronic acid is a type of sugar molecule that is naturally found in the human body. It helps to keep your skin hydrated and plump, and it can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
How does hyaluronic acid work on skin?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the human body. It is mainly concentrated in the skin and helps to keep it hydrated. As people age, their production of hyaluronic acid decreases, which can lead to wrinkles and other signs of aging. One way to combat this is by using a skincare product that contains hyaluronic acid. When applied to the skin, it can help to plump it up and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid can also help to protect the skin from sun damage. Products that contain hyaluronic acid are available in a variety of forms, including creams, serums, and injections.
The benefits of hyaluronic acid
There are many benefits to using hyaluronic acid supplements, including reducing the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, improving joint function, and restoring elasticity. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in the body that helps to maintain the normal volume and structure of tissues. It is also a key component of the skin’s hydration barrier, which helps protect the skin from moisture loss.
Hyaluronic acid Plumps up skin for a youthful appearance
As a humectant for skin care, hyaluronic acid can hold over a thousand times its weight in water and prevent moisture loss. The molecule assists with water binding to collagen and detaining it in the skin, enhancing the look of a firm and taut skin. The extent that a material prevents TEWL means that it keeps you hydrated by keeping your skin’s surface soaked with water. Hyaluronic acid does this by slowing down the rate at which skin surface evaporation takes place.
Hyaluronic acid Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
Due to its hydrating properties, hyaluronic acid can address certain skin conditions and help improve the condition of your skin. Topical treatments can help soothe inflammation and redness, while injections can make your skin smoother. Food alternatives made with plants can help you stay healthy.
Hyaluronic acid Moisturizes dry skin
Did you know hyaluronic acid can hold as much as 1000 times its own mass in water? That should give you an idea of how hydrating it is. Topically, it penetrates the skin and binds water to skin cells, thus, deeply hydrating the skin. Additionally, it’s also a humectant that draws moisture from the surrounding environment. Think about using hyaluronic acid for the skin as you would a moisturizer.
Hyaluronic acid Soothes and repairs damaged skin
The scientific evidence suggests that hyaluronic acid improves the development of soft tissues, prompts your body to make more collagen and elastin, keeps your skin moisturized, prevents tightness, boosts elasticity, and reduces scarring. It appears as though hyaluronic acid aids in the advancement of tissue and aids your body create more collagen and elastin, keep up your own skin hydrated, avert tightness, bargain elasticity, stop scars, and buttress skin flexibility.
How to use hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a glycosaminoglycan, a type of molecule found in connective tissue. It is found both naturally in the body and as an ingredient in many skincare products. HA has several properties that make it beneficial for skin: it can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, which helps keep skin hydrated; it is a natural lubricant, which helps keep skin smooth; and it is an anti-inflammatory, which can help soothe irritated skin.
There are several ways to use HA topically: as a serum, moisturizer, or mask; or as an ingredient in a skincare product. Serums containing HA are generally lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. They are most effective when applied to damp skin immediately after cleansing.
WellaBoost by Wellaholic Infuses Your Skin with Hyaluronic Acid
WellaBoost™ is a non-invasive facial skin booster which is injection-free. Combines two different technologies. Infuses the skin with 4 different types of facial serums. Helps to promote the increased hydration, collagen production, skin regeneration and healing, leading to healthier and more supple skin.
WellaBoost™ skin booster is an advanced facial treatment which nourishes the skin with 4 possible serum options. Hyaluronic Acid is always used as the base serum, and customers can choose to add on one or more of the following serums: hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl, Marine Collagen and Placenta serum.
WellaBoost™ skin booster nourishes the skin with 4 possible serum options. Hyaluronic Acid is always used as the base serum, and customers can choose to add on one or more of the following serums:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Promotes healthier, more supple skin and creates a luminous appearance.
- Matrixyl: Promotes collagen and elastin production, and diminishes fine lines.
- Marine Collagen: Promotes skin regeneration and heals scars.
- Placenta: Promotes anti-ageing properties from stem cells.
WHAT IS THE PRICING LIKE FOR WELLABOOST SKIN BOOSTER?
- Wellaholic is well-known in the industry for our transparent pricing and no hard selling.
- In fact, we are probably the only aesthetic establishment that publishes our prices openly.
- All prices are nett and inclusive of GST, and are acutal prices (i.e. not trial prices).
- You can read our amazing customer reviews here.
- Our WellaBoost™ Skin Booster treatments are priced in 1, 3, 6 and 12-session packages.
WellaBoost™ Skin Booster Treatment Pricing Guide
- WellaBoost™ (Hyaluronic Acid only) From $139/Session or upfront of $1668 for 12 sessions
- WellaBoost™ (Hyaluronic Acid + 1 additional serum) From $159/session or upfront of $1908 for 12 sessions
- WellaBoost™ (Hyaluronic Acid + 2 additional serums) From $179/session or upfront of $2148 for 12 sessions
- WellaBoost™ (Hyaluronic Acid + 3 additional serums) From $189/session or upfront of $2268 for 12 sessions