What are the Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal?
Table of Contents
- How does laser hair removal work?
- Hormonal changes can cause hair to regrow again
- Always avoid laser hair removal after a sun tan
- Different settings for different skin types
- WellaSmooth Ultimate All-inclusive Hair Removal by Wellaholic
- WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal by Wellaholic
- See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
- Pricing of SHR Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
How does laser hair removal work?
Laser hair reduction works by targeting the pigment (melanin) in the hair follicle. Body hair is there for a variety of evolutionarily vital factors. Ultimately the wish to maintain or eliminate hair is established by the individual. The terrific feature of laser hair reduction is that, must a person choose to remove the hair, it can offer excellent, durable outcomes. All the various other readily available hair removal methods, like shaving, waxing or utilizing depilatories, are short-term and may have their own side effects.
Melanin after that absorbs the warm supplied by the laser and also transfers it to the neighbouring growth nerve centre of the hair follicle (stem cells). Home heating of the stem cell area triggers the hair to end up being lighter and finer until it is tiny as well as fine enough not to be seen over the skin surface area. The hair is not actually destroyed, neither is the hair follicle marked.
Hormonal changes can cause hair to regrow again
Under particular conditions, like hormonal changes throughout menopause or in ladies with polycystic ovary syndrome, the treated hair follicles can get activated once more and begin producing dark hairs that once again expand over the skin surface.
Due to the fact that the laser really preferentially targets the darker areas, the major potential adverse effects is burning the epidermis (surface area layer of the skin), given that it additionally has melanin. That can cause dimming or lightening of the skin. If the burn goes beyond the epidermis right into the reduced layers of the skin, actual scarring as well as skin appearance change can result. However this is usually minimal due to the safety settings set at the hair removal device.
Always avoid laser hair removal after a sun tan
It is incredibly crucial to make sure that laser hair removal treatment is not performed on anyone who has actually had sunlight direct exposure to the location to be dealt with within at least a month before laser hair removal. When the skin tans, the melanin darkens and also the distinction between the skin and hair shade is considerably minimized. That makes it more probable that the laser will strike the pigment in the epidermis as well as create an unintended burn.
Different settings for different skin types
Hair colour and skin type influence the success of laser hair removal. The basic principle is that the pigment of the hair, but not the pigment of the skin, should absorb the light. The laser should damage only the hair follicle while avoiding damage to the skin. Therefore, a contrast between hair and skin colour — dark hair and light skin — results in the best outcomes.
It is also crucial to very carefully and properly establish the individual’s skin type before the procedure. That is done by means of a detailed questionnaire, as well as not by simply eyeing the skin and making a judgment. Skin type establishes the proper setups on the laser that will likewise lessen the possibility for negative effects.
Body hair is there for a variety of evolutionarily vital factors. Ultimately the wish to maintain or eliminate hair is established by the individual. The terrific feature of laser hair reduction is that, must a person choose to remove the hair, it can offer excellent, durable outcomes. All the various other readily available hair removal methods, like shaving, waxing or utilizing depilatories, are short-term and may have their own side effects.
WellaSmooth Ultimate All-inclusive Hair Removal by Wellaholic
What is WellaSmooth™?
WellaSmooth is designed for an all-inclusive fuss-free full-body permanent hair removal experience. Includes all-that-you-require shaving service. Includes Post-Treatment Therapy (PTT) with AfterGlow. Smooth and glowing skin that will wow everyone. For both men and women, by male and female therapists.
WellaSmooth™ Covers All Body Parts
With WellaSmooth™, you can have hair removal for all body parts including brazilian/boyzilian. This includes both the front and back (crack) areas. What’s more, full body shaving is included. Pay one price and put your mind at ease while our consultants work their magic for permanent hair reduction.
WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal by Wellaholic
WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal is designed for an all-inclusive fuss-free full-body permanent hair removal experience with a 5-star rating. WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal includes all-that-you-require shaving service, followed by SHR Unlimited Prestige hair removal which includes unlimited SHR shots for the entire body (including Brazilian/Boyzilian). Also included is our Skin Whitening / Hydrating post-treatment therapy (PTT) followed by our AfterGlow Red Light therapy.
What is WellaSmooth™ All-inclusive Hair Removal Regime?
- Voted Best Hair Removal Treatment by Daily Vanity Spa and Beauty Awards 2021.
- WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal is designed for an all-inclusive fuss-free full-body permanent hair reduction experience.
- WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal is ideal for all skin color, hair color, and all forms of hair.
- Also include is all-that-you-require shaving service for all body parts including your private regions.
- WellaSmooth™ All-Inclusive Hair Removal also includes the Skin Whitening / Hydrating (PTT) with AfterGlow™, which includes post-hair-removal skin whitening or skin hydration followed by our AfterGlow Red Light therapy for enhanced skin rejuvenation.
- Achieve smooth and glowing skin that will wow everyone.
- This treatment is ideal for both men and women, by male and female therapists.
- Get a package and choose your shaving, SHR permanent hair removal and post-treatment whitening and hydration done at any of our multiple outlets across Singapore.
WellaSmooth™ is your ultimate all-inclusive hair removal treatment in Singapore complete with shaving and post-treatment care.
WellaSmooth™ Includes the Following Three Hair Removal Services
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal PRESTIGE Unlimited – Enjoy our bestseller SHR hair reduction treatment for all body parts
- Unlimited Shaving Service – Enjoy unlimited shaving service on all body parts
- Skin Whitening/Hydrating (PTT) with AfterGlow – Enjoy post-treatment whitening or hydrating therapy followed by AfterGlow red-light treatment to rejuvenate your skin
See Over 1800 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
Pricing of SHR Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
Wellaholic believes in providing pricing transparency, and hence all prices are published and updated on its website. Choose from unlimited monthly hair removal plans (with unlimited SHR hair removal shots) for unlimited body parts, or choose from per-session hair removal price plans. Wellaholic’s hair removal prices are generally divided into the following categories: