Why 7 out of 10 Customers Choose WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction: Why 7 out of 10 Customers Choose WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal
- 2 Laser Hair Removal in Singapore
- 3 “WellaSmooth is the perfect choice for customers who value quality and convenience in hair removal – that’s why 7 out of 10 customers choose WellaSmooth!”
- 4 How Effective is Laser Hair Removal for Singapore Skin Tones?
- 5 Comparing Laser Hair Removal with Other Hair Removal Treatments
- 6 What are the Different Kinds of Lasers for Hair Removal?
- 7 How Many Laser Hair Removal Treatments to See Good Results?
- 8 WellaSmooth™. Pay One Low Price for Hair Removal for All Body Parts with Unlimited SHR Shots
- 9 WellaSmooth™ Includes the Following 3 Hair Removal Services
- 10 Why Choose Wellaholic WellaSmooth™?
- 11 See Over 2000 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
- 12 Pricing of Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
- 13 Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Hair Removal Providers in Singapore?
Introduction: Why 7 out of 10 Customers Choose WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal
Singapore is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, and with that comes many unique beauty needs. WellaSmooth All-inclusive Hair Removal has become incredibly popular among Singaporeans as it offers a complete solution to all your hair removal needs. With 7 out of 10 customers choosing WellaSmooth as their go-to hair removal treatment plan at Wellaholic, it has quickly become the go-to hair removal service for those looking for convenience and quality. Let’s find out more about SHR laser diode hair removal and why WellaSmooth is so popular with our customers.
Laser Hair Removal in Singapore
Laser hair removal is a revolutionary technology used to permanently reduce unwanted body hair in Singapore. It works by emitting a laser beam that targets the melanin of hair follicles, destroying them and preventing future growth. A common misconception about laser hair removal is that it may be painful or dangerous, however this is not the case.
In Singapore, there are many clinics and beauty salons offering state-of-the-art laser treatments with experienced and certified consultants and therapists who have undergone extensive training in the use of lasers for hair removal. Most treatments will require multiple sessions over several weeks to achieve maximum results. Patients can expect virtually painless treatments that make use of cooling systems for extra comfort during the process. Results vary from person to person due to different skin types, but depending on the amount of treatment required overall results can last up to 12 months or more without any need for maintenance.
“WellaSmooth is the perfect choice for customers who value quality and convenience in hair removal – that’s why 7 out of 10 customers choose WellaSmooth!”
How Effective is Laser Hair Removal for Singapore Skin Tones?
Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure for both men and women worldwide. It has been proven to be an effective treatment of unwanted body hair, but is it as effective on different skin tones?
Research studies have consistently proven the efficacy of laser hair removal in removing unwanted body hairs regardless of skin color. A recent clinical trial conducted by the National Dermatology Centre (NDC) in Singapore concluded that laser hair reduction is highly successful for all ethnicities and skin types when performed correctly. NDC researchers also noted that lighter skins may require more treatments than darker ones due to deeper root follicles in darker complexions. The team did not find any significant difference between different races when it comes to the effectiveness of laser hair removal treatments.
Generally, the efficiency of laser hair removal treatments is affected by:
- The thickness and also colour of hair being treated
- The colour of your skin
- The top quality as well as sort of laser used
- The training and also competence of the individual running the laser
Comparing Laser Hair Removal with Other Hair Removal Treatments
Hair removal can be a challenge, especially when it comes to finding the best option for your needs. From waxing and shaving to more permanent solutions like laser hair removal, there are a variety of treatments available today. When it comes to traditional shaving and waxing methods, these are often seen as temporary solutions that require frequent upkeep. Waxing may offer longer-lasting results but can cause irritation and redness in some cases. Shaving is also prone to ingrown hairs which can lead to inflammation and discomfort. On the other hand, laser hair removal offers more lasting results with minimal side effects that make it an attractive choice for many people.
What are the Different Kinds of Lasers for Hair Removal?
At present, there are three key types of laser technologies utilized for hair removal in Singapore:
- Alexandrite Laser (735nm) – used on fair to mid-toned skin with medium to coarse hair
- ND:YAG Laser (1064nm) – used on darker skin with coarse hair
- Diode Laser (810nm) – used on fair to dark skin with fine hair
Worth noting is the diode laser (810nm) that’s made use of in a preferred laser hair elimination treatment referred to as Super Hair Elimination. This low-powered laser delivers brief pulses at high repeating rates, hence removing hair without destructive skin. It’s likewise geared up with an anti-reflective sapphire crystal modern technology which functions as a cooling system, making sure that the pulses are added mild on skin.
This is a reason to why Wellaholic uses SHR hair removal technology over other older technologies such as IPL hair removal. Do note that there are emerging hair removal such as OLED hair removal, which has not been validated by scientific case studies.
How Many Laser Hair Removal Treatments to See Good Results?
The amount of laser hair removal or SHR hair removal treatments you need is mainly determined by your hair growth cycle as well as your Fitzpatrick skin type:
- Fitzpatrick skin type 1 and also 2: Those with dark hair typically require 4-6 treatments spaced out every 4-6 weeks to accomplish long-term hair removal, while those with lighter hair may only achieve a permanent decrease in hair density after 6-12 treatments, each spaced a month apart.
- Fitzpatrick skin type 3: Those with dark hair typically require 6-10 therapies done every 4-6 weeks for irreversible hair elimination, while those with lighter hair need 3-6 therapies done a month apart for permanent hair decrease.
- Fitzpatrick skin type 4, 5 and 6: Those with dark hair typically need 6-10 therapies arranged every 4-6 weeks apart for long-term hair decrease. Maintenance sessions done every 3-6 months are needed.
Based on thousands of customers who have completed their hair removal treatments over at Wellaholic, a customer typically takes about 8 to 12 sessions of hair removal treatments to see permanent hair reduction. Sometimes, they may need to return for maintenance hair removal sessions. We provide Lifetime Maintain Mode treatments for our regular customers.
WellaSmooth™. Pay One Low Price for Hair Removal for All Body Parts with Unlimited SHR Shots
- Unbeatable in Value and Quality. WellaSmooth offers a all-inclusive hair removal solution that is unbeatable in both value and quality.
- One Price for All Body Parts. Pay just one low price for a complete hair removal experience for all body parts, including unlimited SHR shots.
- Shaving + Hair Removal + Whitening. WellaSmooth also includes full body shaving service and post-treatment whitening/hydration to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Permanent Fuss-Free Solution. Say goodbye to the hassle of expensive and ineffective hair removal methods and trust WellaSmooth to deliver a permanent and fuss-free solution for all your hair removal needs.
WellaSmooth™ Includes the Following 3 Hair Removal Services
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal PRESTIGE Unlimited – Enjoy our bestseller SHR hair reduction treatment for all body parts
- Unlimited Shaving Service – Enjoy unlimited shaving service on all body parts
- Skin Whitening/Hydrating (PTT) with AfterGlow – Enjoy post-treatment whitening or hydrating therapy followed by AfterGlow red-light treatment to rejuvenate your skin
Why Choose Wellaholic WellaSmooth™?
- Diode Laser Technology. Developed by Alma Lasers, SHR combines 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm laser wavelengths to target all skin types.
- SHR is Better Than IPL. SHR has been shown to be more effective and less painful, particularly for individuals with Asian skin, without the discomfort associated with IPL.
- Unlimited Shots. We use as many shots as needed to effectively target the hair follicles.
- Award-Winning. Wellaholic’s WellaSmooth and SHR Hair Removal have been recognized by top beauty publications such as Daily Vanity, Beauty Insider, and Tropika Club Magazine, earning prestigious awards from 2018 to 2023.
- Ideal for All Skin and Hair Colors. WellaSmooth is perfect for individuals with any skin color or hair color.
- For Men and Women. Wellaholic caters to both men and women with our team of skilled therapists, ensuring that every outlet has a diverse and inclusive environment with male and female professionals readily available to attend to your needs.
See Over 2000 Positive Reviews of Wellaholic (Customer Verifiable)
If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy aesthetic chain, Wellaholic might just be the perfect fit for you. With over 2000 genuine customer reviews and testimonials, you can see for yourself why our hair removal services have won numerous awards.
Pricing of Hair Removal Treatments by Wellaholic
- Price Transparency. Wellaholic offers pricing transparency by publishing and updating all prices on our website.
- Flexible Per-Session or Unlimited Plans. Customers can choose from unlimited monthly hair removal plans with unlimited SHR hair removal shots for all body parts, or per-session hair removal price plans.
- Mix and Match Easily. Wellaholic’s hair removal prices are divided into different categories for easy selection.
- No Price Shocks. Customers can expect to pay only for the treatments provided instead of being surprised by additional fees or charges at the end of their hair removal session.
Why Wellaholic is One of the Best Hair Removal Providers in Singapore?
- Leading Hair Removal Chain in Singapore. Wellaholic is a leading hair removal company in Singapore that is highly sought after by customers.
- Quality & Safe Treatments. The company is committed to providing quality and safe treatments with experienced staff.
- Wide Range of Hair Removal Treatments. Wellaholic offers a wide range of laser hair removal treatments for various body parts including Brazilian & Bikini, Underarm, Arms, Back & Shoulder Hair Removal, and Leg Hair Removal.
- Trained & Experienced Consultants. All treatments are performed by trained professionals who understand the skincare needs of both female and male customers.
- Advanced SHR Technology. Advanced SHR technology is used to ensure a safe experience with no downtime or discomfort during the entire process.
- Most Affordable Provider. Wellaholic provides competitive pricing for its treatments which makes it one of the most affordable providers in Singapore.
Reason 1: Wellaholic’s Unlimited Plans Save You Lots of Money
- Unlimited Hair Removal Plans. Wellaholic offers unlimited plans for permanent hair removal with unlimited shots.
- Pay One Price for All Body Parts. Customers pay one nett price for hair removal on all body parts, including chin, lips, underarms, back, chest, stomach, legs, and private regions (both front and back).
- Huge Cost Savings. With the unlimited plan, there are no separate fees for hair removal on different body parts, leading to huge cost savings.
Reason 2: Wellaholic Has Over 50 Awards and 2000 Genuine Customer Reviews
- Over 50 Awards. Wellaholic’s WellaSmooth and SHR Hair Removal have been recognized by top beauty publications such as Daily Vanity, Beauty Insider, and Tropika Club Magazine, earning prestigious awards from 2018 to 2023.
- Over 2000 Verified Customer Reviews. Wellaholic has over 2000 verified positive reviews from our customers in Singapore and beyond.
- Verifiable Reviews. The reviews are verified and positive, which indicates the high level of customer satisfaction (see reviews below).
- Over 50% Repeat Customers. More than 50% of Wellaholic’s customers are repeat and recurring customers.
Reason 3: It’s Easy to Book an Appointment at Wellaholic
- Open 361 Days Per Year. Wellaholic’s 8 outlets are open 361 days a year, including public holidays, so that customers can easily book an appointment.
- No Queues. All appointments are booked in advanced to prevent the need to queue and wait unnecessarily during peak hours.
- Easy Online Booking. Customers can conveniently book and reschedule appointments online or via the booking app.
- No Extra Cost for Choosing Consultant. Customers can select their preferred consultant without having to pay any additional fees.