Diamond Peel Micro-Dermabrasion with REFA and Retinol Serum
This includes the Diamond Peel service together with ReFa facial massage and Retinol serum application.
Diamond Peel is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure which can achieve the following:
- removes excess oil, dirt and dead cells on surface of the skin
- removes blackheads and whiteheads
- improves the appearance of fine wrinkles and lines
- reduces mild to moderate acne breakouts
- stimulates blood circulation in the face
- prepares the skin to absorb other skin nutrients (e.g. serums, etc.) better absorption
Concurrently Retinol has the following benefits:
- Retinol’s anti-wrinkle action stems from its ability to restart collagen production by stimulating your fibroblasts. Fibroblasts, which provide support to the epidermis, secrete collagen, which in turn gives the skin its shape, and keeps it supple and resistant. Among other things, collagen ensures that your skin is dense and plump. It’s important to note that collagen production starts to decrease when you hit age 25.
- Vitamin A is an undisputed antioxidant. Retinol protects the skin from external aggressors, oxidative stress, aging effects due to the sun, pollution, and other factors that could affect the health of the cells that keep you looking youthful.
- On top of giving collagen a hand, retinol also stimulates the elastin in your skin, which increases its elasticity. The best example of its power? When you pinch your skin, elastin helps it regain its initial shape. Because it is lacking in elastin, mature skin has a tendency to wrinkle, crease, and mark more easily and for longer.
- The current enemy: dark spots, hands down. A true log of your days spent in the sun, the appearance of brown spots can nevertheless be reduced by using retinol. As a matter of fact, vitamin A can help promote the degradation and regulation of melanin, which causes the spots.
- In the very beginning, the medical aesthetics industry used retinol as a treatment for acne. The molecule has the property of improving cellular regeneration. At the same time, it clears and reduces the appearance of large pores, as well as smooths the skin.
The exfoliation process also works very well with the Elight Facial Collagen Boost process. The radio-frequency and infra-red AfterGlow treatments helps to generate collagen while the Diamond Peel cum Retinol exfoliation helps to remove the outer layer of the skin more quickly, then helping to wear away the lines and spots, thereby accelerating the exposure of the newly created skin.
Book now at the BOOK SERVICE button