WellaStyle - We'll Style, You'll Smile!
ULTIMATE HAIRSTYLING TREATMENTS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR
WHAT IS WELLASTYLE?
WellaStyle is Wellaholic's hairstyling arm which provides a range of professional hairstyling services that will help transform the way you look. We are motivated and driven to provide the best hairstyling services to our customers. We show creativity in our work to ensure that each and every customer gets a personalised experience so that you walk out of our salon with style the exudes individuality and confidence.
FEEL CONFIDENT AND EMPOWERED TO TAKE ON YOUR DAY WITH THESE 3 EASY HAIR STYLES!
Believe it or not: you don’t have to be a styling expert to create beautiful, on-trend hair styles! Feel ready and empowered to take on your day with these quick, easy hair styles you can create in minutes.
From cool, beachy texture to the perfect messy bun, we’ve got you covered with the perfect hair styles- so you can feel ready to take on the day with confidence.
TEXTURED BEACHY WAVES
- After blow-drying, take one inch sections and spray hair with Iron Shape 11 for added heat protection while styling. Hold your curling iron vertically and wrap each section, curling hair away from the face. Remember to leave about an inch of hair out at the ends.
- Continue this curling technique throughout hair.
- Finish by spraying Triple Dry 15 dry texturizing spray throughout hair to create airy, beachy texture.
Comb through curls with your fingers to create the perfect beachy, textured look.
- Start by appling Dry Shampoo Powder 02 at the root area for added volume (Redken's Deep Clean Dry Shampoo is another great option) Work the product through the ends
- Next, part off a top section of hair, beginning above the ears and continuing down through the crown of your head on both sides. Use your fingers to comb the hair back. This will create a more natural look.
- Using an elastic, gather the hair into a ponytail and pull through. On the second twist, remember not to pull the hair all the way through to create your bun.
- Leave some pieces of hair out at the bottom of your bun to create an undone look.
Gently pull hair at the crown to create volume.
- Begin by creating a side part, parting the hair slightly off center, from the front of the hairline all the way down to the bottom of the nape. Clip out of the way.
- Next, carve out a diagonal section, about two inches from the hairline. Clip away the rest of the hair.
- Apply Redken's Rewind 06 to this section for added grip and create a french braid. Using three strands, continue adding hair all the way down to the nape. Secure with an elastic.
- Remove the clip on the opposite side and follow the same braiding technique, applying Rewind 06 for added grip while creating your braid.
- Use bobby pins to secure your braids.
- Drop the remaining hair and let it drape over your braids.